Good Evening, Fellow Citizens and Patriots!

Welcome to the one and only journal on the Internet that tells of the monumental events in our nation's history... in real time. Yes, you heard me right. This is the one and only Edmund Randolph, reporting live from the Constitutional Convention, the Senate floor and Washington's cabinet meetings. Read the juiciest of juicy political gossip, from the Assumption Plan to Hamilton's extramarital affair! Scandalous! As if it couldn't get even better, it's all firsthand, from history's most talkative witness. Please enjoy!
"And then Franklin smote the ground and up rose George Washington, fully dressed and astride a horse! Then the three of them, Franklin, Washington and the HORSE, proceeded to win the entire revolution single handley!"
- John Adams

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Phew! That was a lot of 'iPhones'! But really! I got an iPhone! So I was at Mr. Apple's store the other day, and a kind fellow named Mr. Jobs told me about his scandalous new creation (oh, who bothers anymore about the bad reception?!)! There are only two slight problems with it:
1. It's impossible to find any contacts!
2. I have no phone reception or Internet connection in any of the states!
I wonder why...


I miss my Lieutenant Colonel Pac-Man app...

No comments:

Post a Comment